We believe that every child, everywhere, has the right to a happy and healthy life.
This means we work hard to find solutions that are sustainable.
We offer regular, consistent support to those in need so that the children in our care can develop over time, giving them the chance to create a brighter future.
We’re a UK based organisation, supporting over 20,000 orphans and their families in 14 countries. We support those who cannot provide for themselves, delivering sustainable, long-term solutions to those in need. We offer regular food parcels, cover fees for education and healthcare and support orphanages abroad.
We work towards creating a better world for everyone.
- support orphans whilst they learn new skills and create opportunities for their future
- alleviate stress and hunger, allowing the recently widowed to focus on finding a substantial income
- offer grants to orphanage owners so they can provide adequate housing for those in their care
- cover the medical costs of those who cannot afford checks and treatments
We’d like to see a world where all orphan children have the chance to grow up in a loving and caring environment, and all widowed women have their rights upheld and respected.
Achievements and information:
- We received the Global Peace and Unity award for the Best Child Sponsorship Charity 2013
- We received the British Muslim Award for Muslim Charity of the Year Award 2015
- We are accountable for all our actions to our donors and beneficiaries
- We are open and transparent in all our activities
- We believe our beneficiaries have the equal right to live in dignity and with personal empowerment
- We are a dynamic, energetic and committed organisation that can demonstrate tangible success across our activities
- We are regulated and approved by the UK Charities Commission