We believe that every child, everywhere has the right to a happy and healthy life.
Throughout the world, the scale of orphan suffering runs into the millions. In countries where the social infrastructure is challenging, it’s all too easy for the plight of those living in poverty to drop beneath the radar.
We’re a UK based organisation, supporting over 20,000 orphans and their families in 14 countries. We support those who cannot provide for themselves, delivering sustainable, long-term solutions to those in need. We offer regular food parcels, cover fees for education and healthcare and support orphanages abroad.
We aim to give widows and orphans who have suffered a loss the chance to take back control and rebuild their lives. We do this by providing regular and consistent support to those living in need.
- support orphans whilst they learn new skills and create opportunities for their future
- alleviate stress and hunger, allowing the recently widowed to focus on finding a substantial income
- offer grants to orphanage owners so they can provide adequate housing for those in their care
- cover the medical costs of those who cannot afford checks and treatments
We’d like to see a world where all orphan children have the chance to grow up in a loving and caring environment, and all widowed women have their rights upheld and respected.
Achievements and information:
- We received the Global Peace and Unity award for the Best Child Sponsorship Charity 2013
- We received the British Muslim Award for Muslim Charity of the Year Award 2015
- We are accountable for all our actions to our donors and beneficiaries
- We are open and transparent in all our activities
- We believe our beneficiaries have the equal right to live in dignity and with personal empowerment
- We are a dynamic, energetic and committed organisation that can demonstrate tangible success across our activities
- We are regulated and approved by the UK Charities Commission