Bungee Jumping 2013
1, 2, 3, BUNGEEE…!!
Leap For Orphans
Would you like to help needy orphans and take part in an extreme challenge at the same time?
Orphans in Need challenges you to take part in a quest for an exciting and huge adrenaline rush – ”The OiN Bungee Jump @ the 02”.
Sign up and start raising vital funds by asking all your friends and families to sponsor you as you are supporting orphans and are crazy enough to jump down a whopping 160ft!
All we ask is that you raise a minimum of £200 for this great cause and join our crazy team on Sunday 9th June 2013 at the monumental London O2 Arena – imagine the view as you leap!
Fundraising tip – go to www.virginmoneygiving.com and create your fundraising page in a very short and easy process and share the links with your friends and family.
Another tip – I am sure we all have 20 contacts on our phone? All you have to do is push them all to donate £10 each and you reach your target, it’s that easy!
Your registration fee will cover training, insurance, kits and more. The day will be facilitated by highly trained and qualified staff.
HEALTH WARNING NOTICE
IF IN DOUBT – DON’T JUMP
If you are not in good health you should NOT jump.
If you have any of the following conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping.
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Condition
- Suffer from Dizziness or Epilepsy
- Damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes
- Alcohol – If you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication.
If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate you will be requested to sign a nonstandard waiver.
- No under 14’s
- 14 and 15 year olds require a parent or guardians permission and signature
- Over 50’s are required to have a doctor’s certificate to comply with our insurance regulations
- Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn
- If wearing boots please be prepared to remove them
- Maximum weight limit for a solo jumper is 120kg (18.9 stone)
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)
Thank you so much and if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on:
t: 020 7100 8866
Happy Fundraising and see you there