For those donors that sponsor a child, Orphans in Need will provide the following:
- We will provide a sponsorship welcome kit that will contain a photograph with the child’s name, country of origin and brief history of the child with respect to the village the child resides, past history and current status.
- With your regular donation we will provide bi-annual updates on where your contribution has been spent and how the child is benefitting from your vital contributions. We will also compile regular progress reports and file them in the orphans records so you can see how the child is progressing and the difference your donation is making on the orphans life. These reports will be made available in your bi-annual updates.
- On an annual basis we will provide a more detailed report on the childs medical status, education report and personal well-being report. A like-for-like summary will also be provided to see how much difference your donation has made on the orphan compared to the previous year. These valuable reports will not only give you the donor confidence that your money has made a hugh difference in the orphans life but will justify the value of our sponsorship scheme and how it can make a difference.
- We will provide you opportunities to communicate directly to your sponsored orphan by allowing you to send letters and gifts as well as visitation rights so you can meet the child face to face. This bond between you and the orphan is vital and the child will feel happy to connect with the donor that is making their life so much better.
- We will provide an Annual Tax Receipt which will allow you to claim the full benefit of your tax deduction with all child sponsorship payments and any additional donations that you may provide.
- The greatest benefit that you will recieve from the Sponsor an Orphan Scheme is the satisfaction that your valuable donation is going to make one poor orphan have a better future that they surely deserve. The well wishes and prayers from that child’s heart to its donor is something so special that you will be proud you took on such a great nobel cause.